Moonlite Sno-Skimmers is one of Maine's oldest continuously running snowmobile clubs dating back to 1973. We maintain over 30 miles of snowmobile trails in Cumberland and North Yarmouth with the help of our members and volunteers providing local snowmobile riders a safe trail system. New members are always welcome.
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MoonliteSnoSkimmers/
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/SnoSkimmers
We are always happy to welcome new members. Without members we cannot maintain the trails and enjoy local riding every year. Click the link below to download a copy of our membership form.
Membership Levels and Fees
- Associate Membership $10.00 - For those already a member of another snowmobile club.
- Family Membership $33.00 - Includes all family in same dwelling.
- Business Membership $43.00 - Entry in The Maine Snowmobiler monthly publication and listed on our website, Facebook, along with trail signage (for those businesses that people can access via trails).
Membership becomes effective upon receipt of payment.
Options to join and receive your membership card:
- Mail the completed membership form along with the membership fee (see About Us for the address)
- Attend a club meeting (see About Us for details)
- Call one of the Club Officers for more information
Page 2 of 2